Sunday 29 January 2012

Harrison Ford: Running with Scissors

            For my second review I decided to do the Blade Runner. I thought that this movie was astounding. The visuals, costumes, effects and the story were all amazing. I would now have to place this as one of my favourite Sci-Fi films of all time behind the Star Wars original trilogy. While was watching the film in class I was literally confounded as to why people were saying it was boring. I thought it was a little slow in parts but the pacing was considerably better compared to another famous Sci-Fi movie that was just a series of slow paced shots of space ships flying around and then a 10 minute acid trip.


                                                    What is this? I don't even...


There was also the ending which was truly fantastic. I love how it lets the viewer interpret whether or not Deckard is a replicant or not. This movie had me hooked from beginning to end and I believe that it will be considered one of the greatest Sci-Fi films of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment