Sunday 29 January 2012

Bonus: It's like an Oreo...

  For my fifth and last review I decided on the movie Be Kind Rewind. In the title I compared this movie to an Oreo cookie (at least my view of them anyway). The first and last part of it are gross and the middle is really good. I think this is just like the film BKR because the first and last parts are not very good and the middle is actually unique and funny. I did not like the beginning because it was kind of stupid with the whole Fats Wallard thing and Jack Black getting lifted in the air by electricity and the only ill effect is that he gets magnetised. I also did not like the end because it is kind of stupid as well. The final film they made was boring and kind of dumb but everyone showed up to see it anyway and then we find another thousand people watching and howling with laughter even though it is not actually funny. The middle however, was very good especially all of the creative effects they used on the movies. Another thing that I liked about this movie is that Jack Black is less annoying then usual. So, this movie is kind of like the Good, the Bad and the Ugly but with the Middle, Beginning and the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment